The mini length cell cornice LED light utilises the latest advancements in
patented LED technology to provide the highest quality of uniformly distributed
light combined with substantial energy savings of typically 60%. These lights
have been designed to be ligature resisting, very robust and secure. Ideal to be
used in high risk areas.
- Suitable for installation within holding cells or where space is at a
- Mini cornice light is available for lengths from 760mm to 1500mm (single
- Three light levels can be incorporated (500,300,15 lux).
- Emergency backup available (battery 3 hours or AC voltage input)
- Home Office Approved.
- IP65 & IK10+ rated.
- 14 years maintenance free life (based on 12 hours a day usage).
- Efficiency: Typically uses over 60% less energy than traditional
- Zero Maintenance: Reducing costs and the disruption caused by routine
- An estimated lifetime of over 60,000 hours.
- Glare-free, uniformly distributed light output, achieving LG Standards
- Operates voltages between 100-277 Volts AC.
- LED Type Phillips Rebel (ES) 3000k - 4500k as standard (other colour
- Ceiling to wall mounted through the main body.
- When Hard pick mastic is applied to outer body you can still service the
light if required.
- 5 Years Warranty.
- Metallic with a polycarbonate facia.
- Cut to suit various different lengths on site.