CSL1202S (small) 450mm x 225mm x 150mm (under 6m distance)
(medium) 600mm x 300mm x 160mm (under 9m distance) STANDARD
900mm x 450mm x 165mm (over 9m distance)
Note - This is the combined
distance from the observer to the mirror PLUS the distance from the mirror to
the object being observed.
- Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch
resistant coating, the 180° half hemisphere mirror is designed for mounting
at high level, at the junction of the wall and ceiling, thus providing a
wide angle view of the room.
- Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
- The mirror is secured a in steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling
/ wall using tamper proof screws.
- Overall standard size is 600mm wide x 300mm high x 160mm deep. CSL1202M
- Polyester powder coated frame.
- Available in 450mm diameter or 600mm diameter (standard) or 900mm