CSL1203S (standard) 300mm x 300mm (under 9m distance)
450mm x 450mm (over 9m distance)
Note - This is the combined
distance from the observer to the mirror PLUS the distance from the mirror to
the object being observed.
- Constructed from 3mm thick unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch
resistant coating, the 90° quarter hemisphere mirror is designed for
mounting at high level, in the top far corner of the room, thus providing a
full view of the room.
- Foam backing block to prevent deformation of mirror.
- The mirror is secured in a steel flanged frame and fixed to the ceiling
/ wall using tamper proof screws.
- Polyester powder coated frame.
- Available in 300mm x 300mm (standard) or 450mm x 450mm (large).