Heavy Duty Morticed Electro-mechanical Cell Lock
To provide secure locking of swinging cell doors using third party
security management systems (SMS) or conventional key control. The lock can be
configured to provide a softer aesthetic appearance without reducing security.
The 3F51 is a mortice lock of robust construction. The main bolt
is a sprung latch providing a throw of 25mm, secure locking is achieved by two
Electrical Mode: Locking/unlocking by 24 volt DC
controlled sequence from an external source (SMS). Bolt with drawl by handle,
which should also be used when closing the door.
Locking/unlocking achieved using conventional (mechanical) key. Bolt with drawl
by handle, which should also be used when closing the door. Key operates from
corridor side only.
Manual Override: In the event of power or
communication failure an override key is used to disable electric locking
The lock will operate if slammed to shut, however, we recommend
that in normal operation the handle is used to withdraw the bolt when closing.
- Solid Case Technology - lock case machined from single piece carbon
- Steel main bolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 25mm throw.
- External handle designed to shear under excessive load to prevent damage
to internal lock mechanism.
- Unique dual solenoid electric locking latch.
- Independent 7-lever locking mechanism.
- Factory restricted key section.
- Lock provides status monitoring of critical functions and tamper.
- Integral baffle arrangements to resist manipulation and interference via
- Lock case - carbon steel electro-plated.
- Main bolt - carbon steel electro-plated.
- Main bolt follower - high tensile brass.
- Keys - hardened steel.
- Levers and springs - Brass/phosphor bronze.
- Can be configured to provide cell side furniture to be used where remote
release is desirable.
- Interchangeable mechanical inner locking unit to enable re-coding.
- Outer steel lock box for steel doors / gates.
- This lock is not available under a master key system.
Note - The lock is available in left or right handed variants and can be
fitted to steel or wooden doors. For wooden door applications we recommend a
minimum door thickness of 54mm.