24v DC Motorised Morticed Cell Lock
3F11 - Keyed one side
3F12 - Keyed both sides
For maximum security swinging doors or gates that can be unlocked
from a remote location or by means of mechanical key operation.
Electric Operation - Remote switch activates the locking
solenoid and the locking deadbolt is withdrawn by the motor. When fully
withdrawn the locking deadbolt is latched in position ready for the relocking
Mechanical Operation - Locking mechanism is operated by a
mechanical key that lifts the locking solenoid and withdraws the locking
deadbolt. When fully withdrawn the locking deadbolt is latched in position ready
for the relocking operation.
The lock automatically deadlocks
when the door/gate is closed.
- Mechanical operation can always be used in the event of a power failure,
regardless of the starting position of the locking deadbolt.
- High torque motor and gear combination.
- Right hand and left hand versions available.
- Locking deadbolt and solenoid bolt position monitoring and indication.
- 5-lever mechanical lock.
- Internal baffle plates to prevent blocking or manipulation of the
- Escutcheon mounted lock status LED.
Dimensions and Weights
- 24 Volt DC motor.
- 32mm throw square ended locking deadbolt.
- Locking deadbolt size - 22.2mm x 44.45mm
- Minimum door thickness required - 54mm
- Approximate lock case sizes (not including forend) 210mm (H) x 290mm (L)
x 30mm (TK)
Note - The lock is available in left or right hand variants for opening in or
opening out doors and can be fitted to steel or wooden doors.