Heavy Duty Morticed Deadlock - Double Action
To provide secure deadlocking of swinging doors or gates. This lock
is specifically designed for very high use applications; typically securing
internal doors and main access routes.
The 3G112 Mark 2 is a
mortice deadlock of robust construction. The mechanical deadbolt
double throw of 19mm.
The lock provides deadlocking operated by a unique
The lock is operable from both sides and the escutcheon is
designed to allow only the correct key profile to be inserted into the lock.
- Composite deadbolt, with carbide anti-cutting rollers and 19mm throw.
- 12 lever highly durable mechanism.
- Low friction key journals.
- Lever arrangement designed to provide extended product life.
- Dedicated key profile.
- Escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
- Security fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
- Lock case - carbon steel electro-plated.
- Bolt – stainless steel and brass composite.
- Escutcheons – silica brass.
- Keys – hardened steel.
- Levers and springs – brass / phosphor bronze.
- Suitable for external and internal use.
- Available in alternative finishes on request.
- Can be keyed with 3M56 Mark 2 Hook Bolt.
- Lock interchangeable with 3G317.
- Outer steel lock box for steel door applications.
- Escutcheon trim plates supplied for wooden door variants as standard.
- Rebate kit available for wooden door applications.
- Monitored versions available with micro-switch sensing of bolt position.
- Single sided version available on request.
Dimensions and Weights
- Lockcase Depth (total) 171.5mm.
- Lockcase Length 114.2mm.
- Lockcase Width 21.0mm.
- Weight (lock only) 2.1kg.
Note - The lock is not handed, however for use on steel doors the short
forend version should be used and for the wooden doors the long forend version.
We recommend the lock is used in conjunction with a wooden door 50mm thick.