To provide secure locking (with latching facility) of hinged wooden
doors on offices and rooms where master keying, and/or, suiting with other
mortice range locks is also required.
Mortice lock with formed-up case, welded-on forend, and flat cap screwed to
pillars in case. Upright construction with follower for handle vertically above
Deadbolt operable by key only from either side (full turn to
lock or unlock). Latch bolt released by handle only from either side, but will
re-engage, without the use of the handle, under light door closing force.
- Steel Body.
- Brass deadbolt with 14mm bolt throw.
- Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
- Latch Bolt.
- 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
- Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
- Steel key.
- Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
- Deadbolt - Brass.
- Body - Steel.