To provide secure locking, (with latching facility) of hinged
wooden doors on offices and rooms where master-keying and/or, suiting with other
mortice range locks is a requirement, or where a knob action with ample space
(to clear rebated frame for example) is preferred.
Mortice lock with formed-up case and welded Forend. Flat cap screwed to pillars
in case. Horizontal construction with follower for handle at same level as
Deadbolt operable by key only from either side (full turn to
lock or unlock). Latch released by knob/handle only from either side, but will
re-engage without the use of the knob/handle, under light door closing force.
- Steel Body.
- Brass deadbolt with 14mm throw.
- Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
- 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
- Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
- Steel key.
- Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
- Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
- Deadbolt - Brass.
- Body - Steel.