A three position vertical sliding service hatch, closed / viewing / open.
Originally designed by the Home Office and commonly known as the Lambeth Full
- Polycarbonate sliding plate with Delrin (plastic) push to release box.
- Aluminium guides.
- When closed the prisoner has no view out of the cell.
- Single handed press to release operation to open - bottom latching.
- Vertical sliding hatch is automatically secured in the viewing and
- Cannot be opened from inside the cell.
- Supplied with dry-wipe board, gusset strips and safe sticker.
- Aperture size 310mm wide x 125mm high.
- Aluminium guides silver anodised.
- Black Delrin machined push to release box.