A cell door designed to allow the authorities to observe vulnerable inmates, negates the use of blinds or covers, can be used in conjunction with Intelligent Security Glazing; a bespoke system electronically switching the glass from clear to opaque at the touch of a switch (can be remotely operated).
Note: To guarantee itís 5 year warrantee, the intelligent glass is provided with a timer to ensure it is switched off (opaque) for a constant 4 hour period every 24 hours.
- Door leaf constructed from 40mm wide rolled hollow steel section with 3mm thick steel door skins
- 125mm x 75mm x 8mm rolled steel angle frame.
- Frame fixings to suit a variety of opening constructions
- Door leaf mounted within door frame hung on a substantial continuous hinge
- Glass retaining frames are fitted on the corridor side of the door only
- Standard 22.3mm thick toughened laminated glass
- Home Office Type 1 slam action lock with adjustable keep.
- One coat factory applied metal primer
- Bullet resisting glass
- Home Office Type 2 heavy duty deadlock