CSL0307A - 240 minute Fire Resistance (Non-Insulated)
CSL0307B - 240
minute Fire Resistance LPS SR2
CSL0307C - 240 minute Fire Resistance LPS SR3
CSL0307D - 240 minute Fire Resistance LPS SR4
- Door leaf constructed from 1.2mm thick zinc coated steel skins bonded to
a honeycomb or rigid thermally-insulating core.
- Door leaf is mounted within a 1.6mm thick zinc coated steel double
rebate frame and is hung from 3 or 4, stainless steel, ball bearing butt
- Reinforcing fitted within the door frame to suit various ironmongery
options. “T” section astragal provided on double doors. 2.5mm heavy duty
reinforcing channel incorporating an adjustable bottom rail allowing 16mm of
height adjustment for uneven floors or smoke control purposes on fire
- Additional locking functions, attack skins and reinforcing on Gold and
- One coat factory applied high build zinc phosphate primer.
- Special frame to give up to 50mm width adjustment.
- 1.1/2 pairs or double leaf door sets.
- Over / side panels.
- Anti-ligature hardware.
- Square / rectangular / circular window.
- Weather / smoke seals.
- Factory finished to any B.S. or RAL colour.