The retro LED light utilises the latest advancements in patented LED
technology to provide the highest quality of uniformly distributed light
combined with substantial energy savings of typically 60%. These lights have
been designed to be installed into existing housings.
- Uniquely designed to suit bespoke housings where retrofit is an option.
- Three light levels can be incorporated (500,300,15 lux).
- Emergency backup available (battery 3 hours or AC voltage input)
- 14 years maintenance free life (based on 12 hours a day usage).
- Efficiency: Typically uses over 60% less energy than traditional
- Zero Maintenance: Reducing costs and the disruption caused by routine
- An estimated lifetime of over 60,000 hours.
- Glare-free, uniformly distributed light output, achieving LG Standards
- Operates voltages between 100-277 Volts AC.
- LED Type Phillips Rebel (ES) 3000k - 4500k as standard (other colour