A cell call system ideal for smaller applications where a simple solution is
required. The cell inmate can notify the custody desk of a request at the touch
of a button. The call button, located within the cell, activates a continuous
buzzer once pressed and illuminates a red indicator light on a control panel on
the custody desk and over the cell door. The custody officer can make an
immediate response ensuring the welfare of the inmate. The system is
de-activated and reset by the attending officer by pressing a button adjacent to
the cell door. Used in Police Stations, Magistrates Courts, Crown Courts, and HM
- The control panel incorporates red indicator lights for each zone
engraved with appropriate text, a green indicator light engraved ‘power’, an
internal buzzer and a 20mm diameter vandal resistant stainless steel push
button engraved ‘silence’.
- Each cell has a stainless steel plate c/w 20mm diameter vandal resistant
stainless steel push button and a red reassurance light. This plate is
engraved “press to call & for emergency use only”
- In the corridor there is a stainless steel plate with a 20mm diameter
red indicator lamp positioned at high level above the door and a stainless
steel plate with 20mm diameter vandal resistant stainless steel push button
positioned at low level adjacent to the door. This plate is engraved ‘reset.
- Pressing the call button in the cell simultaneously illuminates the red
light on the switch plate in the cell, the indicator light above the door in
the cell corridor, the relevant zone light on the control panel and causes
the buzzer within the control panel to sound continuously. The relevant zone
light on the control panel illuminates as a fast flash.
- Pressing the ‘silence’ button on the control panel will silence the
buzzer and cause any alarm zone lights to illuminate steady until reset at
the remote point of call. The alarm zone lights can only be reset by
pressing the ‘reset’ switch adjacent to the relevant cell, in the cell
corridor. If another call button is pressed, the buzzer will again sound
continuously and the alarm zone lights will again illuminate as a fast
- Pressing the reset button at the remote point of call will extinguish
any LED’s whose inputs are no longer in an alarm condition.
- The presence of one alarm does not prevent subsequent alarms from being
- All plates are brush finish stainless steel..
- Can be made to incorporate any number of zones.
- Affray alarm system can be incorporated within the control panel.