To provide a means of securing wooden doors on offices and rooms
where a range of suiting options is required, and/or where a high degree of
protection against all known forms of criminal attack is needed.
A 44mm backset mortice lock with a single dead-action bolt. The lock is
constructed of formed up case, welded forend and flat cap screwed to pillars in
the case. A separate stainless steel or brass faceplate is attached to the
- Steel Body.
- Brass deadbolt with 14mm bolt throw.
- Anti-padsaw steel rollers.
- 5 detainer mechanism with thousands of key combinations.
- Built in protection against picking, drilling, force and torque attack.
- Steel key.
- Optional micro-switches for alarm systems integration.
- Can be suited as part of a master keyed system.
- Certified to BS3621.
- Deadbolt - Brass.
- Body - Steel..