A lockable sliding hatch designed by NOMS to comply with the Integrated Drugs
Treatment System (IDTS) for treating prisoners in cells.
- Complies with NOMS specifications.
- Sliding laminated glass lockable plate.
- Sliding aluminium privacy cover.
- Nylon guides.
- Hatch mounted on a steel backplate which is welded into the construction
of a cell door.
- Supplied with key.
- Aperture size 125mm wide x 330mm high.
- Aluminium sliding plate - anodised silver.
- Black nylon guides machined finish.
- Steel back plate chemically blackened.