A discreet ‘built into the cell wall’ concrete viewing facility with the cell
side of the unit splayed for greater visibility within the cell.
- Observation Unit constructed from structural cast stone to BS 1217:1997.
- Designed to be built into the cell wall to provide a discreet viewing
- The cell side is splayed, providing a 75mm diameter aperture which is
glazed with 19mm thick polished plate glass lens.
- The corridor side is supplied with a stainless steel swivel cover.
- Three units available to suit wall thickness's of - 114mm, 140mm and
- Building-in lugs can be provided.
- Non-standard colours can be provided on request