The standalone cornice LED light utilises the latest advancements in
patented LED technology to provide the highest quality of uniformly distributed
light combined with substantial energy savings of typically 60%. These lights
have been designed to be ligature resisting, very robust and secure. Ideal to be
used in high risk areas.
- Suitable for high security & high risk areas. ie cells and corridors.
- 1250mm in length.
- Three light levels can be incorporated (500,300,15 lux).
- Emergency backup available (battery 3 hours or AC voltage input)
- Home Office Approved.
- IP65 & IK10+ rated.
- 14 years maintenance free life (based on 12 hours a day usage).
- Efficiency: Typically uses over 60% less energy than traditional
- Zero Maintenance: Reducing costs and the disruption caused by routine
- An estimated lifetime of over 60,000 hours.
- Glare-free, uniformly distributed light output, achieving LG Standards
- Operates voltages between 100-277 Volts AC.
- LED Type Phillips Rebel (ES) 3000k - 4500k as standard (other colour
- Ceiling to wall mounted through the main body.
- When Hard pick mastic is applied to outer body you can still service the
light if required.
- Metallic with a polycarbonate facia.
- Cut to suit various different lengths on site.