ADM100 Series Mechanical Cell Lock
To provide secure locking of swinging cell doors, under conventional key control where automatic deadlocking is a requirement.
The ADM100 Series Mechanical Cell locks can be either flush or surface mounted and is o
robust construction based on the Custodial Services standard cell lock footprint. The main
bolt is automatically extended providing a throw of 32mm and deadlocked on closure of door.
The lock has been tested to SS317 - specification for locks for custodial doors - Part 1 Class 1
mechanical cell locks.
Secure locking is achieved as follows:
Unlocking is achieved by a partial turn of the key which lifts the internal locking unit enabling
the withdrawal of the main bolt by the handle. The bolt is then retained automatically when
fully retracted and door is out of frame.
Locking is achieved automatically; on closure of the door the solid brass snib bolt is depressed
on contact with the strike plate mounted to the frame this then releases the main bolt. Deadlocking occurs when the main bolt is fully extended allowing the internal locking unit to
The lock has an external visual indicator mechanism, which enables staff to verify the status
of the lock. When the indicator is horizontal the lock is secure any other state is insecure.
- Lock case is CNC machined from single piece carbon steel for ultimate strength.
- Solid steel main bolt, with solid tungsten anti-cutting rollers and 32mm throw.
- Brass stud release mechanism with centre point activation for reliable slam action operation.
- External visual locking status indication with high contrast status line.
- Independent 7-lever internal locking unit with unique lever system and anti-pick lever dividers.
- One piece stainless steel key design cut in a controlled environment for enhanced security.
- 5 bolt security head fixings to prevent unauthorised removal.
- Solid brass escutcheon designed to give positive key alignment.
- Lock case - carbon steel electro-plated and powder coated exterior.
- Main bolt - carbon steel electro-plated.
- Main bolt follower - Solid brass.
- Keys – Stainless Steel.
- Levers and springs – Brass / phosphor Bronze.
- Surface or flush mounted.
- A wide range of fixings including backplates, stud fixings, locking plate and
- Available in alternative PPC finishes on request.
- Ligature and abuse resisting ergonomic lever handle designed to shear under excessive load to prevent damage to internal
- Interchangeable mechanical inner locking unit to enable re-coding.
Dimensions and Weights
- Case Height 286mm.
- Case Length 267mm.
- Case Thickness 30mm.
- Bolt Throw 32mm.
- Bolt Depth 45mm.
- Bolt Thickness 22mm.
- Weight (surface mounted) 9kg.
- Weight (flush mounted) 8.4kg.
Note - The lock is available in left or right hand variants for opening in
or opening out doors and can be fitted to steel or wooden doors. A range
of backplate stud lengths are available to suit door thicknesses from 25 to