Comprising a driver, adaptor and a selection of 1/4” insert security bit types
generally available on the market. The TX-STAR and hexagonal bits have a hole
drilled in the bit to take the pin of the security fixing. The insert bits (25mm
long) are manufactured from S2 steel hardened and sand blasted. Bit holder made
from aluminium with chrome vanadium steel shaft. Packed in a handy steel storage
- Driver with soft grip handle and 1/4” magnetic bit holder.
- 1/4”(F) x 1/4”(M) magnetic bit holder.
- 3 tri-winged bits size: 1, 2 and 3mm.
- 4 spanner bits size: No. 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- 5 XZN spline bits size: M4, M5, M6, M8 and M10mm.
- 4 square bits: S0, S1, S2 and S3.
- 6 metric hexagonal security bits size: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and
- 6 imperial hexagonal security bits size: 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, 3/32 and
- 3 TX-STAR bits: T5, T6 and T7.
- 9 TX-STAR security bits: T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40.