A unique two part Epoxy sealant which cures to form a hard wearing seal,
designed to accommodate small amounts of movement in extension but considerable
movement in compression.
- 1.2 Litre Set, with separate tins for Base and Curing Agent.
- Joint width Minimum 6mm, Maximum 20mm (single application).
- Typical Shore D Hardness.
- (cured at 20º C): 60 – 70.
- Work Life (Typical at 20º C): 45 minutes.
- Application Temperature: +10º C to + 40º C.
- Service Temperature: -20º C to +90º C.
- Cure Rate (at 20º C): 48 hours. At lower temperatures cure rate will be
- Service Life: 20 years.
- Available in off white or grey.